• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/65-vizio-led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/prod7870078.ip?navAction=
Black Friday Special
Starts Wed Nov 21
11 pm EST/10 pm CST Now Live !

Free standard shipping while supplies last.
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/51-samsung-slim-plasma-720p-hdtv/prod6090078.ip?navAction=

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/dyson-dc40-total-clean/prod6050018.ip?navAction=
Featuring Dyson Radial Root Cyclone™ technology with remodeled airflows to maximize suction power, it captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other, with no loss of suction. Cleaner head self-adjusts for optimal contact- even on hard floors. No awkward dials.

With new Ball™ technology, the DC40 houses more components inside the ball, reducing clutter around it – steers right up to edges and into difficult places. Weighing only 14.5 lbs., it’s lightweight and durable, engineered materials are selected for their strengths and durability. Instant release wand stretches up to 5 times in length for stairs and hard to reach places. Motorized brush bar is powered by an independent motor for better cleaning performance and has fingertip controls to instantly turn the motorized brush bar off for hard floors, delicate floors and rugs.

Washable lifetime filter captures allergens and microscopic particles such as pollen, mold and bacteria and expels cleaner air. Clear bin is made from tough polycarbonate, letting you see when it’s full and empties at the push of a button. No need to buy replacement bags, belts and filters means no extra costs and less impact on the environment.

DC40 Multi Floor comes with a combination tool that has soft bristles for gentle dusting and a stair tool for removing dirt and dust from corners and vertical edges of stairs.

DC40 Dyson Ball™ Upright Vacuum - steers into difficult places. Lightweight and powerful.

Sams Club
See Sams Club discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

65ā€¯ VIZIO LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I don't recall the placard saying just 4 years for non-Costco TVs, but I see other postings suggesting that. I'll confi... (more)

cboothe (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 7:18p) |

I got 65" Vizio TV from Sam's Club on blackfriday, anyone is interested to pick it up from me
Otherwise i will return it ... (more)

shiaokaz (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 8:12a) |

Buyer's remorse??

Prngr44 (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 8:35a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sam's Club Site said: View Only Item: You can view the specifications for this item here but, to purchase this item you will need to visit your local Club for availability and purchasing.

Think this restriction will be removed at 11pm est tonight for purchase? The ad seemed to indicated this would be an online item as well as in store?

Looks like that will be true. Many other BF deals do not show the11PM start time.

is there a 3d version of the same tv? the specs look the same but one appears to be 3d and the other not....never mind sams didnt have the model # buts its the 651.......

Is this deal for member only?

hungngo83 said:   Is this deal for member only?
Should be members only and you will need to enter your shipping info on the site as well.

I joined just for this. Hope it works out.....

cboothe said:   I joined just for this. Hope it works out.....Considering the same thing myself. Wonder if it'll let me join after I put it into my cart......?

Even though there is free standard shipping I'm hoping there is a pick up in store option as there is a Sam's 5m from my house.

Bourg said:   Sam's Club Site said: View Only Item: You can view the specifications for this item here but, to purchase this item you will need to visit your local Club for availability and purchasing.

Think this restriction will be removed at 11pm est tonight for purchase? The ad seemed to indicated this would be an online item as well as in store?

Oh, man. I was almost finished joining and took another look at this page. I don't want to visit the store. Who wants to get out in that mess? I considered this TV for $1,299 at Costco but wanted to spend less than a grand. I now realize I have more criteria - online purchase and free delivery. Guess I'll watch and wait.

Just bought one online.

Appears to be active now, 20 minutes early.

Sale is live. Online only. Shipping only. Can't pick up in store. Free standard shipping.

Shipping:
Subtotal (1 item): $998.00
Shipping:$0.00
Est.sales tax:$69.86
Instant Savings-$0.00
Product fees:$0.00
Total:$1,067.86

they are getting f'n hammered right now.....

Got one!

Nailed one good! Took a while to complete the order though.

Wow that was easy... signed up for a membership 15 mins ago and now I have a 65" LED at a great price w/free shipping... nice deal!

Got one with 3 year protection for 79,

How did you guys buy one? I still don't see a link to add to cart!!! I am getting frustrated!!

sychomom said:   How did you guys buy one? I still don't see a link to add to cart!!! I am getting frustrated!!
Are you a Sams member and registered online ?

You may need to log in as a member.

homersaysdoh said:   sychomom said:   How did you guys buy one? I still don't see a link to add to cart!!! I am getting frustrated!!
Are you a Sams member and registered online ?
Try from a different computer, or switch to another browser.

Were you guys on the Sam's Club website when you bought your TV?

slow and painful. I'm trying to buy something else on the website.. and it is sometimes working, not sometimes

sychomom said:   Were you guys on the Sam's Club website when you bought your TV?
Yes, and logged in too

yeah, I'm a member...I went thru a different brower, and their site is down!! They must be slammed!!

Site is down!

Shown unavailable once and then site down~

site is hammered and going down!

Fatality Fatwallet achievement, site is down, Fatwallet effect ! Thanks to everyone who helped ! !

sold out

Wasn't on for 10 full minutes was it?

homersaysdoh said:   Fatality Fatwallet achievement, site is down, Fatwallet effect ! Thanks to everyone who helped ! !Congrats!

They jumped the gun and started 20 minutes early. A little over 30 minutes of selling ime

c3688t said:   Wasn't on for 10 full minutes was it?

It was about 30 mins. but site got hammered and went OOS quickly.

Lol now the sites down.

spidy said:   c3688t said:   Wasn't on for 10 full minutes was it?

It was about 30 mins. but site got hammered and went OOS quickly.

I didn't see an OOS message. Thought maybe the deal was still going

I had it in my cart ready to check out. And it said this item in this quantity is no longer available. Only had 1 in my cart...

I still have one in my cart but have a feeling I'm SOL either way, I'm not planning on buying it anyways.

Skipping 28 Messages...
shiaokaz said:   I got 65" Vizio TV from Sam's Club on blackfriday, anyone is interested to pick it up from me
Otherwise i will return it to the store.

from Seattle

Buyer's remorse??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014