• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I was able to pick up the Dyson for 249

Site is back up, but OOS, not showing as available.
But nobody was injured in a BF crush, we didn't have to camp out in the cold and a few of us got in on the deal.

amp71 said:   I was able to pick up the Dyson for 249
The Dyson is still available online

I would have thought that Etailers would be ready for these rush deals like 2 years ago. It's a little comical that the customers crash their site.

Credit from SD:

http://m.samsclub.com/ip/65-vizio...rod7870078

Keep trying, eventually it will work.

Got it in my cart, put o
In my credit card info and pressed purchase aaaannndddd, the fricken site went down.

It's BACK!
just got some itunes cards, $80 for $100

Same here. Then it showed my cart was empty and item not available for delivery.

does SamsClub take visa or AMEX online?

The SD forum had people complaining that when they logged in to check their order status it showed as canceled - never received a cancellation email. When calling Sam's they were told that Sam's oversold before they took their site down and are canceling some orders. So log in and check your status.

My order was placed at 10:43pm est and it shows as Processing on the site. Actually while I was typing this I got an email: "Your SamsClub.com order has shipped".

Bourg said:   The SD forum had people complaining that when they logged in to check their order status it showed as canceled - never received a cancellation email. When calling Sam's they were told that Sam's oversold before they took their site down and are canceling some orders. So log in and check your status.

My order was placed at 10:43pm est and it shows as Processing on the site. Actually while I was typing this I got an email: "Your SamsClub.com order has shipped".

Did all 5 of yours ship? ; )

Just found out they cancelled my order too..... thanks for the email Sam's...not

FYI The Vizio 65 is sold out online but Amazon has the same price delivered and maybe no tax for some. It also has some price protection. Use a Citibank Card and register the purchase for additional price protection for 20 days. If it goes lower they refund the difference (min 25.00)

Amazon

Where did you see the same price? Your link is for 60", not the 65" in this thread

Dyson DC40... Better deal at Kohls.

-15% Coupon
$60 Kohls Cash
15% Chase Freedom CashBack

$222

The one you mentioned is 60". Here is the 65" @amazon for $1398

robertw477 said:   FYI The Vizio 65 is sold out online but Amazon has the same price delivered and maybe no tax for some. It also has some price protection. Use a Citibank Card and register the purchase for additional price protection for 20 days. If it goes lower they refund the difference (min 25.00)

Amazon

mrjesster said:   Dyson DC40... Better deal at Kohls.

-15% Coupon
$60 Kohls Cash
15% Chase Freedom CashBack

$222

It's a better deal if you count Kohls cash as actual cash. Otherwise, it's probably a wash. I would never consider Kohl's cash to be true CashBack because you're forced to spend it at Kohls no matter which way you look at it.

Sams cancelled my 65 inch tv after being confirmed Wednesday.
---

We want to thank you for shopping SamsClub.com's Black Friday Event.

Our 65" VIZIO LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, item # 538591, offer produced a very high demand in a short period of time. Unfortunately, this item is sold out of our SamsClub.com allotment, and we had to cancel your order.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working hard to find a comparable TV for you in the next few days.

If you'd rather, please go into your local Sam's Club tomorrow at 7am local time to purchase this 65" VIZIO LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, but supplies will be very limited.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. We will be in touch with you soon.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you shopping with us again soon.

My order status is "The item has been initialized within the shipping group". I hope this means I'm not getting cancelled. I'm tempted to order the 70" version of this from Costco for $1499 + $99 shipping today only. I just really think 70" is too big as hard as it is to say that. If I did buy from Costco, the warranty options are much better. I think adding their squaretrade warranty gives you 5 full years protection for ~$100.

70" at Costco is no longer even listed on their website.cboothe said:   My order status is "The item has been initialized within the shipping group". I hope this means I'm not getting cancelled. I'm tempted to order the 70" version of this from Costco for $1499 + $99 shipping today only. I just really think 70" is too big as hard as it is to say that. If I did buy from Costco, the warranty options are much better. I think adding their squaretrade warranty gives you 5 full years protection for ~$100.

It was a couple minutes before I posted that message. I keep refreshing to see if it will pop back up. They must be selling a lot of TVs...

Dyson OOS online

For those of you who bought the TV at Sams and also have a Costco membership, you can buy the Squaretrade warranty at Costco for a TV purchased at any authorized US retailer. I thought it was only for TVs purchased from Costco. Anyways 5 years coverage for the 65" would cost ~$50. Can't beat that.

Chris

I didn't know that either. Thanks for the info !

cboothe said:   For those of you who bought the TV at Sams and also have a Costco membership, you can buy the Squaretrade warranty at Costco for a TV purchased at any authorized US retailer. I thought it was only for TVs purchased from Costco. Anyways 5 years coverage for the 65" would cost ~$50. Can't beat that.

Chris
Isn't it just four years on non-costco purchases? I thought manufacturer's is one year, Costco doubles that because it's a costco purchase, THEN the SquareTrade kicks in for three years. But point taken: $60 for three additional years is great.

I don't recall the placard saying just 4 years for non-Costco TVs, but I see other postings suggesting that. I'll confirm tomorrow. Not as hot for 4 years, but still a good deal.

I got 65" Vizio TV from Sam's Club on blackfriday, anyone is interested to pick it up from me
Otherwise i will return it to the store.

from Seattle

shiaokaz said:   I got 65" Vizio TV from Sam's Club on blackfriday, anyone is interested to pick it up from me
Otherwise i will return it to the store.

from Seattle

Buyer's remorse??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014