• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just came out of Walgreens where I noticed the LG 35 Android smartphone on sale for $49.99 with your Walgreens Balance Rewards card. Target has for $89.99 currently.

Decent price on a budget friendly / low-end android phone.

Phone overview:
Talk Time: Up to 4.2 hours
Standby Time: Up to 210 hours
Screen Size: 3.2"
Built-In Digital Camera: Yes
Megapixels: 3.0 Megapixels
Media Type Compatibility: MicroSD Card
Wireless Technology: GSM - 3G
Battery Cell Type: Lithium-ion
Includes: Battery Charger

Member Summary

Net10 LG35 Android Smartphone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheapest monthly Net10 plan is 750 min, $25/mo; unlimited plan is $50/mo

scottsd said:   Cheapest monthly Net10 plan is 750 min, $25/mo; unlimited plan is $50/mo

I don't think you can get the $25 dollar plan with an Android-based phone. You'd need to step up to the $50/month plan, or one of the new 'family' plans. ($90/2, $130/3, $170/4)

Hi,

Can this be unlocked, for use with T-Mobile pay-as-you-go?

I've been looking for a GSM unlocked android ICS phone, but have not come across any in the BF deals.

Thanks,
gard

I can't find much info on unlocking/ROMs but it's an Android so you'd think there would be some. Anyone find any? Not much info in general that I could find via Google.

I need a cover protecter

Ditto, I couldn't find any alternate ROM/unlocking info either. Probably not much interest, as the trouble isn't worth it. All the Net 10/Tracphone Androids I've seen are REALLY low end.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014