• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So cnet is reporting that Virgin Mobile will have some deals this weekend.
They will be on Virgin Mobile USA but won't live until tomorrow.
Cnet Post

(Thursday-Mon.)Samsung Galazy Reverb-$99
(Friday-Mon.)HTC Evo 4g-$199

Galaxy SII-$299 (Has been this price since Monday)

*All of these phones will make you lose your grandfathered plan.

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile promo codes that earn Up to $17.5 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Virgin Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In previous years, they have had every phone 50% instead.

This would be an awesome deal on the S2 if it were 50% off.

not hot

HTC One V at RadioShack for $99 is 50% off, but we'll have to see what Virgin Mobile dishes up.

Crossing fingers for 50%, then it'll put them in line with Target & keep me from standing in line tomorrow night.

Just picked up the HTC EVO V 4G (3D) from Wirefly for $148.88, didn't see the S2 there otherwise would have went for that.

If VM doesn't have the kick@ss sale like last year then I guess this is a decent gift. If they do have the S2 then I will probably pick that up because that would be pretty sick for Virgin Mobile, I mean as far as what they have available. imho.


b.

4G for $148.88 is good $199.99 MEH

Venture is now $20

The HTC Evo 4g is $126.50 after FW Cash Back!

drzeyas said:   HTC One V at RadioShack for $99 is 50% off, but we'll have to see what Virgin Mobile dishes up.Did you notice the 'In Store Activation REQUIRED' fine print at RS?

forbin4040 said:   drzeyas said:   HTC One V at RadioShack for $99 is 50% off, but we'll have to see what Virgin Mobile dishes up.Did you notice the 'In Store Activation REQUIRED' fine print at RS?

The "HTC One V No-Contract Phone for Virgin Mobile" at $99 does NOT require in-store activation, but the "HTC One V No-Contract Phone for RadioShack" at $179.99 does. One phone is "for Virgin Mobile" and the other "for RadioShack".

bigdinkel said:   The HTC Evo 4g is $126.50 after FW Cash Back!

Uhm, where?

interestingstuff said:   bigdinkel said:   The HTC Evo 4g is $126.50 after FW Cash Back!

Uhm, where?


At VirginMobileUSA.com. Go through the Cash Back link on fatwallet and then choose the Evo 4G for $149.99 and you will get $22.50 Cash Back through fatwallet.

MunkeeBoy said:   interestingstuff said:   bigdinkel said:   The HTC Evo 4g is $126.50 after FW Cash Back!

Uhm, where?


At VirginMobileUSA.com. Go through the Cash Back link on fatwallet and then choose the Evo 4G for $149.99 and you will get $22.50 Cash Back through fatwallet.


You get UP to $22.50 back. In your case, you get $12.50 back

Cash Back Amount

$5.00 on phones up to $49.99
$12.50 on phones $50-$149.99
$17.50 on phones $150-$199.99
$22.50 on phones $200+
$12.50 on iPhones

yankees4life said:   MunkeeBoy said:   interestingstuff said:   bigdinkel said:   The HTC Evo 4g is $126.50 after FW Cash Back!

Uhm, where?


At VirginMobileUSA.com. Go through the Cash Back link on fatwallet and then choose the Evo 4G for $149.99 and you will get $22.50 Cash Back through fatwallet.


You get UP to $22.50 back. In your case, you get $12.50 back

Cash Back Amount

$5.00 on phones up to $49.99
$12.50 on phones $50-$149.99
$17.50 on phones $150-$199.99
$22.50 on phones $200+
$12.50 on iPhones



I got a Cash Back email that gave me $22.50 for this phone purchase.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015