• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Del Taco Cyber Monday Ad
Disclaimer
linky

Buy a $25 GC and get 2 free combo meals...

Buy a $50 GC and get 4 free combo meals + 2 decks of playing cards...

Buy a $100 GC and get 8 free combo meals + 2 decks of playing cards + 2 Party Pong Games...

Buy a $100 Special Black GC and get two (2) $25 GC ($50 total) + 2 decks of playing cards + 2 Party Pong Games... Black Card Deal

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am thinking about doing the $100 gift card, but not sure if the eight free combo meals or $50 card is worth more. A meal is $5.89 - $7.79. At eight meals, that is $50.77 - $67.14, calculating in tax at 7.75%. If paying with a gift card, you will have to pay sales tax, but can use coupons. Decisions, decisions...

With the extra $50, you can spend it all on food (tacos, burritos), instead of wasting it on combo-meal fluff (fries, coke). That is, if you consider fries & coke to be overpriced, empty calories.
I still haven't spent my $25 GC from last BF. I used to use it on the facebook cpns for a Free Something with any purchase. Now, it's Free Something with purchase of a coke. Thanks, but i have plenty of soda at home.

Thankyou!

BigBigTex said:   linky

Buy a $100 Special Black GC and get two (2) $25 GC ($50 total) + 2 decks of playing cards + 2 Party Pong Games... Black Card Deal

Wasn't this free shipping yesterday OR it was not free shipping earlier?

Do they have this deal in store? I assume not but just throwing a question

Thx OP! Just ordered $100 with 2 free $25 Gift Card with free shipping

desiluvu said:   Thx OP! Just ordered $100 with 2 free $25 Gift Card with free shipping

You could have also gotten the two playing cards and the pong games for the same price. Shipping was free on that also, I just ordered.

free ground shipping on the $100 bundle, I think it's free on ALL, but on their promo page they only show free shipping for some.

I did this last year, and didn't receive it in the mail until after Christmas. Was quite the bummer, as I'm a big Del Taco eater. Won't be doing it again, but hopefully their shipping speed has picked up.

desiluvu said:   Do they have this deal in store? I assume not but just throwing a question

They have the buy $25 get a free combo meal deal in store, but they double it up for cyber monday online.

bump. Deal still available. Just ordered.

Got the $100 bundle! Thanks

got the Black Card deal while eating a macho chicken burrito

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.