Costco Online Deal Live Now

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco Online Deal Live Now for those waiting to order.

Member Summary

Costco Online Deal Live Now (100.06kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

wowbug said:   Costco Online Deal Live Now for those waiting to order.


huh?
what deal?

I got email too titled "Picture Yourself With A New TV!‏"

While supplies last.


SOME BF items available online now. MANY not. Such as... the Seagate 3T Backup Plus USB3 external hard drive here-- http://www.costco.com/.product.100021436.html?&cm_mmc=BCEmail_Bl... ... isn't available until 11/23.

Saw a lot of people in my local store walking around with the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 boxes. Found out that they were already honoring the BF price on those from noon today.

TheWalL said:   Saw a lot of people in my local store walking around with the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 boxes. Found out that they were already honoring the BF price on those from noon today.

Huh...guess I didn't think that $170 was really that special of a price on the 7" Tab2 when I saw the $70 "instant rebate" on it when I was at my local Costco this afternoon.

TheWalL said:   Saw a lot of people in my local store walking around with the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 boxes. Found out that they were already honoring the BF price on those from noon today.

Prices on tablets and TVs dropped on Sunday. It was on this forum.

B&M has had most Black Friday pricing since Monday

I was going to buy the Ooma Home Phone Service item 697354 but the discount doesn't reflect in the cart even on final checkout page.
It says "$30 discount is valid 11/22/12-11/25/12. While supplies last." BUT the discount doesn't appear yet. Does Costco.com use Pacific time zone?

Just bought an ooma, the discount is now there.

I strongly recommend you against buying Ooma service. I was considering it but dropped the idea after searching through loads of VoIP forums. I got OBi100, free until Google Offers free calling, thereafter, there are tons of VoIP providers that give 1c/min calling.

So far I am happy.

Note, Ooma is just same (or even little less feature-rich) as Obi100. Ooma is proprietary so Ooma goes down, all goes down, here google goes down, you have other Voip providers and investment is almost 1/4th.

Savyasachi said:   I strongly recommend you against buying Ooma service. I was considering it but dropped the idea after searching through loads of VoIP forums. I got OBi100, free until Google Offers free calling, thereafter, there are tons of VoIP providers that give 1c/min calling.

So far I am happy.

Note, Ooma is just same (or even little less feature-rich) as Obi100. Ooma is proprietary so Ooma goes down, all goes down, here google goes down, you have other Voip providers and investment is almost 1/4th.


I own and use both Ooma and OBi110. Omma Voice Quality is better than OBi with Google Voice in my opinion. OBi has lots of options for customization, if you can figure it out. I enjoy both. I would advise Ooma for non techie and Ooma + OBi (as a toy) for Techie. Plus would get the OBi110 over the OBi100 as it allows some nifty bridging functions.

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop
Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB memory, 500GB hard drive with Microsoft Office Home & Student.
$399.99 After $100 OFF

HP dv7t Quad Laptop
Intel Core i7 processor, 12GB memory, 1TB hard drive, 2GB graphics, backlit keyboard, Microsoft Office Home & Student and Blu-ray writer.
$999.99 After $400 OFF

Seagate 3TB Backup
Plus External Hard Drive
USB 3.0 or 2.0 plug-and-play connectivity. Preloaded with automatic backup software. Works with PCs and Macs.
$99.99 Delivered
After $40 OFF

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 = $279 in store
Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 = $429 in store



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014