• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell i7-3632QM 3.2GHz Ivy Bridge quad-core processor, 15.6" 1920x1080 (1080p) LED-backlit LCD, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive with 32GB SSD, Blu-ray reader / DVD burner combo drive, AMD Radeon HD 7730M 2GB graphics, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth, 6-cell battery, and Windows 8 64-bit for $899 with FS.

Buy a Dell $400 gift card and get a $75 promo card. Price then is $899-$75 = $824

Link

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Inspiron 15R
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why so much red? pretty good specs on this system are there better option for similar systmes w/ high end CPU and discrete graphics? Not the cheapest notebook, but for one w/ good graphics if this is red, what are teh better options?

lameije said:   why so much red? pretty good specs on this system are there better option for similar systmes w/ high end CPU and discrete graphics? Not the cheapest notebook, but for one w/ good graphics if this is red, what are teh better options?

Probably because we've seen the worst titles of all time here at FW today.

lameije said:   why so much red? pretty good specs on this system are there better option for similar systmes w/ high end CPU and discrete graphics? Not the cheapest notebook, but for one w/ good graphics if this is red, what are teh better options?

The one with a proper title.

(To the OP, though that's not who I'm quoting): Remember when you clicked on "new topic" and it said:

Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]?

Remember that? Wait, what's that? You weren't even paying attention? You didn't care? Ah. That would explain the red, then.

Suggested Title: Dell laptop - i7 Quad 3.2Ghz/15.6"@1080P/8GB/1TB/Blu-Ray/7730M 2GB/802.11n+BT/6-cell/Win8 - $899 FS

"Best anything" is subjective so it's best to let the green or lack of green depict what is best and not use "best" in the title. That's my lowly opinion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014