• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's the link to the Canon, others can easily be found. Fun lens to have in the bag, and $25 less than the great deal that I got a few months ago!

You got the bug-eyes, Janine

Member Summary

Rokinon 8mm Fisheye Lens for Canon/Nikon/Sony
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a fun lens. If it is the same as mine, the focus markings are off a lot. Takes amazing 180 degree shots.

B&H also has it for $214 where i dont pay taxes. Amazon tax charge sucks for me.

c3688t said:   This is a fun lens. If it is the same as mine, the focus markings are off a lot. Takes amazing 180 degree shots.

Not really a problem, considering the depth of field. Just back it off from infinity a tad, and everything will be plenty sharp.

Just an fyi it is selling higher than this used on eBay right now, so if you wanted to try it out for a year or so you might not actually lose much money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014