• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Roku
Need a Roku coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

25% off all Roku's
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Roku
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one

Good deal. Paid $80 (+$5 ship) for the XS at Costco about a month ago , so the $75 shipped is so far the best price to date on a NEW unit .

Works great , enough so that I may grab a second at this price .

*edit , I had already signed up for this a few days ago on FB so Iam good on this ; but right now the FB link will not complete (others noted the same on FB) . Site/link is getting slammed right now , cant even connect .

Note: Best buy is supposed to have HD and XD for $20 off on BF. So XD would be the same price and HD would be $5 cheaper.

Amazon supposed to have the HD for $39 on BF some time. I finally did get the product page to load after trying to refresh many times.

I just bought the Roku 2 xd from Amazon at 59.99.

25% off coupon code FBBFXDDEAL
hope fw CashBack works... no tax, better deal than best buy even with 5% chase freedom CashBack (my tax rate is 7%)

Got one for the son, thanks op

Can anyone answer these questions I posted on the Tech forum about the Roku features?

Roku Questions about HD 1080 and USB port

TIA

They lowered the discount to 20%. Thanks Roku for telling customers to wait till Black Friday when you gave away a larger discount on Thanksgiving.

nice way to win customers

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014