Federal Champion 22 lr ammo 325 ct box

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cabela's has the Federal Champion for $15.99 a box or 4.9 cents a rd. This is the cheapest it has been in a while .Recently 5000 cases of CCI Blazer and Remington Thunderbolt have sold on gunbroker for $700 which is 14 cents a rd . Plus this is showing up in and out of stock , depends on who you call some have reported calling and being told OOS than calling right back with another operator and being able to place an order . I just ordered 30 boxes and it came to $499 shipped. Stock up now!!

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Federal Champion 22 lr ammo 325 ct box (14.57kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just called 2:10est and they said they do not have in stock.

elloco07 (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 1:10p) |

Wow.. That's crazy. She let me buy 10 boxes, item number IK-217964.

Just called again, and was told they're getting rand... (more)

Tiemanator (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 5:40p) |

UPDATE:
I first placed an order on Feb 4 at the $15.99 price and that full order was delivered today. I then placed a... (more)

Stiff (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 10:42p) |

Staff Summary

This is the everyday price at our local sporting good store.

I just bought some at WalMart and the regular price is only $13.25

Back in stock.

albe1 said:   Back in stock.

out of stock

Posted at 3:44 and it was gone at 4:45!

Too many gun listings.

GMY said:   Too many gun listings.
Yeah...and too many laptop and toilet paper listings too. Only post things I'M interested in dammit.

whats your problem GMY. same reply here. too many listings of anything in the forum.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241281/

just called and placed an order with Cabela's. 10 boxes. ammo available for now

CS rep said they have been going in.out of stock all morning. I just ordered 10 boxes.

Just got off the phone. In for 6. Nice find. CSR was very polite and was surprised they were in stock as well.

AmishBoy said:   GMY said:   Too many gun listings.
Yeah...and too many laptop and toilet paper listings too. Only post things I'M interested in dammit.

No, post things that I'M interested in....

glad to see these are in stock though....22 is hard to find

First CSR said out of stock, 2nd said "I bet I know what you're calling about" and filled my order for 8 boxes...thanks OP

"These things have been going in and out of stock all day". 6-boxes. Thanks OP
That's at $16/box today, though, or about 4.9 cents/round.

After about 25 mins on hold, I was able to order 10 boxes. More than I'd like to pay, but at around 5.6 cents a round, it sure beats waking up at 6am and heading to WalMart every morning to see if they have theirs in stock for 4.4 cents a round. Plus this stuff comes right to my house for $5.

He talked me into joining the Cabelas club, which earned me $23 in points.. So I guess if you take that into account, my ammo was like 1 cent cheaper per round. Haha..

Either way, it was worth it for the $5 shipping.

Thanks OP (even though this post is old, thanks none the less)

Ordered ten the other day, got em today! good find.

Phone reps are saying sold out. If it comes back please post.

Thanks for this. Was able to get 50 boxes. Got tired of trading PMags on Craigslist for ammo!

It's back but 2gifts is no more.

2GIFTS Free Shipping Promotion on Cabelas.com ended at 12:01 AM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday morning, November 28, 2012

If you read the original post the 2gifts offer for free shipping was only available thru Nov 27.This post was just bumped because it is back in stock , but at regular price.

I just called, the price is now $15.99 and they are not getting any new ammo till Feb 25th.

Read the entire thread. This original deal was posted in November and the price was $10.99 and with the purchase of $99 there was a code for free shipping til Nov 27.

With the lack of 22lr available at this time someone "bumped" this thread since Cabela's has the ammo back in stock .SO...........................
This is $15.99 a box and there is no free shipping code. This was posted because it is cheaper than what 90% of the people can get it for locally PLUS it is in stock!

THE DEAL IS YOU AREN'T GETTING BENT OVER ON THE PRICE AND THE AMMO IS IN STOCK ! It may take some work on your part but is in and out of stock. Tuesday it was in stock depending on when you call and at night it was out of stock. On Wednesday morning I called and it was back in stock and I picked up another 20 boxes.And yes, there have been cheaper deals in the past but that was just that ,THE PAST. I have recently seen 5000 rounds cases of remington thunderbolt and cci blazer sell for $700.00 on gunbroker which is 14 cents a rd. The above deal is 325 rds for $15.99 which is 4.9 cents a rd. Do the math.

Thanks for the update!

Back in stock as of this minute on the phone.

2/8/13 12pm MST

Tiemanator said:   Back in stock as of this minute on the phone.

2/8/13 12pm MST

elloco07 said:   Tiemanator said:   Back in stock as of this minute on the phone.

2/8/13 12pm MST

Wow.. That's crazy. She let me buy 10 boxes, item number IK-217964.

Just called again, and was told they're getting random amounts, on random trucks, at random times, so the stock comes and goes all day long.

UPDATE:
I first placed an order on Feb 4 at the $15.99 price and that full order was delivered today. I then placed another order on Feb 5 when it was going in and out of stock. I have since received an email from Cabela's on the Feb 5th order stating that is back-ordered and expected to be in their warehouse on Feb 25.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014