HTC EVO V 4G Virgin Mobile $148.88

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$148.88

[URL="[L=http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=21427_8a0...]http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=21427_8a0e447c9e124f0e942ba0c9197ce138"]http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=21427_8a0e447c9e124f0e942ba0c9197ce138[/L][/URL]

The HTC EVO V 4G for Virgin Mobile is a 4G Android smartphone with an impressive 3D display. The 4.3-inch qHD touch screen allows you to playback 3D videos and view 3D images without 3D glasses. Shoot pictures and videos with the 5 megapixel camera, and then easily share them with friends and family. The huge, crisp screen is also perfect for playing games, streaming videos and browsing the web at lightning fast-speed thanks to the Virgin Mobile 4G network. Or use the front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera to video chat with your family. Customize your HTC EVO V 4G smartphone with thousands of apps and widgets in the Google Play market.

show/hide
Highlights

An Android Smartphone With An Amazing 4.3" 3D Display - No 3D Glasses Required!
Capable Of Super-fast 4G Speeds On Virgin's Powerful 4G Network
Powerful 1.2GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" and The Latest Version Of HTC Sense Includes Friend Stream
Simultaneous Voice and Data Capability In 4G and WiFi Coverage Areas, Surf The Web While Talking
Dual 5MP Cameras To Capture 3D Video and Images
1.3MP Front-facing Camera For Fun Self Portraits and Video Chat From Qik
3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Capability Supporting Up To 8 WiFi-enabled Devices Simultaneously
Capture Video In HD Quality, In 2D At 1080p and In 3D At 720p
Access To 3D Version Of Blockbuster OnDemand App With Access To 2D and 3D Movies, TV, and Games

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HTC EVO V 4G Virgin Mobile
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered 2 of these and got an out of stock backorder notice right after the order completed. No ETA on in stock.

MunkeeBoy said:   Ordered 2 of these and got an out of stock backorder notice right after the order completed. No ETA on in stock.

Did they cancel your order? If not, hopefully you'll still get the price.

I have this phone. It occasionally fails to send a text (once every two weeks or so)...but I'm more than satisfied. I got it for $230 around labor day.

Apparently there is an update to the radio that fixes this. I didn't get it because I am rooted and I don't really experience the issue (so I don't want to change anything on my phone).

how do you use the Fat Wallet VM coupon when you but the phone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014