• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky QBoooks SS FAESR; Brother« Personal 575 Plain-Paper Fax regular $69.99 now $9.99; Brother« P-touch« PTD200BT Label Maker with Bonus Tape regular $39.99 now $9.99; Fellowes SATURN 2 95 9.5" Thermal & Cold Laminator regular $159.99 now $29.99.

Dano

Member Summary

Quick Books
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Brother« Personal 575 Plain-Paper Fax regular $69.99 was MMR 20 on Office Depot. Do you think Staples will do the price match?

Sure. If you get there before 7AM.

Picked up a ihome ip90 for $10 today on clearance. They had it for $44 and when I brought it up to the cashier it rang up $10. Bought 2 of them.

The QuickBooks SS OL "Easy Rebate" is a typo...it's the Mail-in one again:

Intuit ( Dept. 12-27949 )
Purchase Intuit QuickBooks Simple Start (SKU's 953839, 957741, 984182, 984183) at Staples between between 11/21/12 and 11/26/12. This rebate is NOT eligible for online submission and must be mailed. Complete ORIG. Rebate Redemption Form, Orig .UPC and Payroll Service Key,mail by 12/26/12 to the address listed. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. Payroll Service Key _________________________ (See terms and conditions).

Quikbooks is one rebate per year.

balsalm9 said:   Quikbooks is one rebate per year.Have they ever enforced that? Not that I want to do many of them since everyone always seems to report that they take a long time. But I have a lot of Rewards to cash out so I will probably buy it this time.

billrubin said:   balsalm9 said:   Quikbooks is one rebate per year.Have they ever enforced that? Not that I want to do many of them since everyone always seems to report that they take a long time. But I have a lot of Rewards to cash out so I will probably buy it this time.

My last rebate with QB required intervention by the CA State Attorney General office for resolution. So... my own plan is to not deal with that gaming, scheming, manipulating company again.

/2 cents

labboypro said:   My last rebate with QB required intervention by the CA State Attorney General office for resolution. So... my own plan is to not deal with that gaming, scheming, manipulating company again.

/2 cents
Was that because of the limit or some other reason? Personally, I typically avoid them because I keep reading about people's rebates not showing up online in a timely fashion. But I have a boatload of Rewards to get rid of.

Bought a couple of Logitech wireless mice for $10/each. Good stocking stuffers for the laptop users in the house.

For those purchasing McAfee, you can pre-submit at www.mcafeerebates.com

billrubin said:   labboypro said:   My last rebate with QB required intervention by the CA State Attorney General office for resolution. So... my own plan is to not deal with that gaming, scheming, manipulating company again.

/2 cents
Was that because of the limit or some other reason? Personally, I typically avoid them because I keep reading about people's rebates not showing up online in a timely fashion. But I have a boatload of Rewards to get rid of.

I used the online submission form they had on their site, which doesn't require the super-secret company code. They rejected because I didn't provide the code. I reviewed their form with them on the phone and asked them to point out where I was told to provide code. They couldn't (because it wasn't there)... but still refused to approve. I went up the chain, everyone stuck to the "you have to provide something we didn't ask for on the form" script. So... I contacted the Consumer Affairs people at SAG office, who sent them a nastygram that referenced CA statutes and such. Rebate people called me, told me that they were going to approve "just this one time, because I'm a valuable customer" ... and so on. Throughout, they were condescending, dodgy, and kept trying to make me out to be some kind of cheat for following the EXACT steps on THEIR rebate form to the letter.

/rant off (for now )

I had a huge pile of rewards to burn as well, but managed to get an 11th our laptop deal yesterday with that $100 off coup. I'm sure you'll be fine with QB rebate (albeit, slow) if you jump through all their hoops.

I decided to grab the McAfee and Kaspersky FAR titles online tonight so I could burn up a $25/75 that expires on Saturday, which turns this into a MM for me ($25 coup, 2% ebates, 2% Discover). I still need to hit the Staples store tomorrow some time to grab some "much needed" photo paper (and by "much needed" I mean, so I can stack it with the other 5000 sheets of photo paper I have already).

It looks like the Kaspersky and McAfee deals are on thru next week, and QuickBooks is on thru Monday (which leads me to believe there will be some 2 day specials in next week's ad), so there's no rush to get them tomorrow, at least not for me.

BTW the Staples photo paper is limit *4*, not 2 as stated in the ad!

Staples on-line is horrible... can't even checkout.

Oops wrong thread .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014