• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky Pooh!

Store Pickup Free Gift Card Offer
May not be valid in combination with other offers. Gift card good toward future purchase.
Requires a 2-year agreement with Sprint and mobile phone activation through Best Buy. Valid on in-stock items only. For store pickup orders, gift card will be provided in Best Buy store when mobile phone is activated. For Ship-to-Home orders, customer will receive e-gift card by 11/24/12. Offer subject to change.

I already ordered mine over an hour ago.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You may want to update the OP with the amount of the GC.

"Free $100 Gift Card with Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint. Purchase either Samsung Galaxy S III mobile phone below along with a mobile phone package to receive a free $100 Best Buy gift card... Requires a 2-year agreement with Sprint and activation through Best Buy."

Upgrades do not appear to be eligible for the GC.

fivetalents said:   You may want to update the OP with the amount of the GC.

"Free $100 Gift Card with Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint. Purchase either Samsung Galaxy S III mobile phone below along with a mobile phone package to receive a free $100 Best Buy gift card... Requires a 2-year agreement with Sprint and activation through Best Buy."

Upgrades do not appear to be eligible for the GC.

Upgrade are 2 year agreements!!!

Did anyone get their gift card from this promo? I havent't received it yet.

I called after not receiving the e-card. Even after directing them to the offer, they said the offer wasn't valid -- expired 11/17.

I also called several times today and was told that this offer expired on 11/17 also. Does anyone still have the ad?

I have printed the offer on my computer..It still is up online also

I will call in the morning and make sure they get my gift card. I will post what happens after I call

I am getting the run around on this..I was told it ended the 17th also...But there are no dates on the website to specify that. It was taken down this morning from the website. Best Buy is still refusing to honor the deal

After 4 phone calls I have got nothing from Best Buy yet ...I have been given 2 case numbers but nothing other than that. Anyone else get their gift card?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014