Officemax Black Friday Live

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nothing interesting. They separated online stuff from B&M deals.

Office Max

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Officemax Black Friday
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just ordered the Hard drive for $65 and used up my $60 in maxperks. Had to pay $10 in the end after taxes.

Ordered the 65$ hard drive and 2 64gig flash drives

Hard drive price is nice...but some of the Amazon reviews are quite rough.

Only WD HDDs shine here~! Thanks for the head up OP!

11:43 am and the Photoshop & Premiere Elements 11 AND the EMTEC C400 32GB Flash Drive sold out online! Really? The day before Black Friday technically even starts? Pitiful!

FAR Batteries avail yet? couldn't find em

vickh said:   FAR Batteries avail yet? couldn't find em

They are $.01 and available in store only.

Needed an office chair and had 150 bucks of OfficeMax rebates from the free paper and FAR stuff over past month or so.

Got this:
http://www.officemax.com/office-furniture/chairs/product-prod298...

Thx op

My son just called me from OfficeMax, my local store opened at midnight. He went there after Kohls (with my wife and daughter, I stayed home). Not surprisingly, there was no line and almost no customers other than someone buying a chair. The $100 Mastercards and Visas were at the register. They only let him buy one. He was able to get 2 iTunes gift cards for $35 each.

Feel sorry for the employees who will be sitting in an empty store for the rest of the night. Still better than working at Best Buy or Old Navy, where I was told that the lines were snaking around the store.

billrubin said:   My son just called me from OfficeMax, my local store opened at midnight. He went there after Kohls (with my wife and daughter, I stayed home). Not surprisingly, there was no line and almost no customers other than someone buying a chair. The $100 Mastercards and Visas were at the register. They only let him buy one. He was able to get 2 iTunes gift cards for $35 each.

Feel sorry for the employees who will be sitting in an empty store for the rest of the night.

what's the deal on $100 mastercards and visa?

zry said:   what's the deal on $100 mastercards and visa?$85 + activation fee ($5.95) for a $100 Visa or Mastercard.

billrubin said:   zry said:   what's the deal on $100 mastercards and visa?$85 + activation fee (my son said it was $6.25) for a $100 Visa or Mastercard.

thanks. so about 8% savings.

Went and picked up the Logitech mk320 keyboard/mouse combo $19.99 Actually got the same thing at microcenter 3 weeks ago for around $35, can go return that one now.

OfficeMax was deserted at 6am, was a sad sight. Like 15+ workers and maybe 4 customers in there.

OfficeMax stores in LA area mysteriously have a broken maxperks system. They aren't accepting rewards for purchases in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.