• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3) $10, God of War Saga (PS3) $15 +more Free In-Store Pickup at WalMart

GRAN TURISMO 5 XL PS3 $10
GOD OF WAR SAGA PS3 $15
READ DEAD REDEMPTION GAME OF THE YEAR PS3 $15
UNCHARTED 3 PS3 $15
RATCHET & CLANK COLLECTION $15

Member Summary

Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gran Turismo 5 XL showing as $18.82 for me. Am I missing something?

rtrdealin said:   Gran Turismo 5 XL showing as $18.82 for me. Am I missing something?

Same here

Mine shows in store only

Amazon will have Gran Turismo 5 XL for $10 on a lightning deal at 5:10 pacific today. I expect it will sell out quickly (typically 1-2 minutes for many of their game deals).

Why bother posting a deal it seems no one can duplicate?

Shows 10.00 for me.. I am signed in and picked a local store... Good deal OP

you have to add it to your cart and pick a store to pick up from and the price iwll change

GT5 XL in store only now, can't add to the cart ><

FWFFan said:   you have to add it to your cart and pick a store to pick up from and the price iwll change
Working! Got it. Thanks!

Thank you for shopping with WalMart.com. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the items listed below because they were not available in your selected store when we were preparing your order for pickup. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are still interested in these items, they may be available for pickup at another WalMart store, or they may be available for home delivery.

If your order includes additional items not shown below, they are not affected by this issue. You can check the status of any remaining items by visiting Order Details page:

CANCELED ITEMS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: November 22, 2012 at 5:52 a.m. (PT)
Order Number:

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3) 1 10.00 10.00

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) 1 12.00 12.00

Had mine cancelled as well.

Had mine cancelled as well.

Just ordered God of War Saga Collection $15 and Gran Turismo XL Edition $10!! I shipped them to my local FedEx for free. This is a great deal and on top of that you can use FW Cash Back!!

Picked mine up for $10 through Amazon. Get it while you can!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014