• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Polk RM-6750
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you hang these speakers from the wall? Not flush aginst the wall but hanging.

ullas9256 said:   Can you hang these speakers from the wall? Not flush aginst the wall but hanging.

Yes - I have these hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom, using http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=109... Identical mounts are 4X price at WorstBuy.

Word of warning: the center speaker, subwoofer are marginal; fine for a small room, but will get lost in an open area. Still worth the price, particularly if you are willing/able to sell the center, subwoofer on Craigslist.

What would be the best reasonably priced receiver to go with these speakers. It is for my 55 inch tv in the living room. Will mostly be used when watching tv and sports. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.