• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon Powershot G12 is on sale for $299 here at B&H.

Canon Pixma Pro 9500 II printer + Canon Photo Paper Pro Luster (13x19" - 50 Sheets) $499 here at B&H.

$500 AMEX reward card rebate form .pdf here.

It says you need to buy the printer and the camera on the same receipt. I know the market has been saturated with these printer / rebate offers, but the price on the G12 is what (in my newbie opinion) makes this deal.

Member Summary

Canon G12 (15.04kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

PIXMA Pro 9500 II (13.22kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

This is an AMAZING deal. You can get $8 in CashBack through Fatwallet, (up to) $16 back from Discover, and the printer sells for around $300 on eBay, and a $500 gift card.

You get a $500 camera and some photo paper (for free), and make about $32.

If I hadn't just bought a camera, I'd do this twice.

FatWalletLurker said:   This is an AMAZING deal. You can get $8 in CashBack through Fatwallet, (up to) $16 back from Discover, and the printer sells for around $300 on eBay, and a $500 gift card.

There's no CashBack from FW at B&H

hammer45 said:   FatWalletLurker said:   This is an AMAZING deal. You can get $8 in CashBack through Fatwallet, (up to) $16 back from Discover, and the printer sells for around $300 on eBay, and a $500 gift card.

There's no CashBack from FW at B&H

None from Discover via Discovercard.

you will not get $300 for the printer on eBay. Maybe $150 net.

The G12 is a superb camera. My primary camera is a Canon EOS 1D Mk IV and I've always been reluctant to use a point and shoot because of the step down in quality; however, for convenience I finally gave in and the G12 has not disappointed. I especially appreciate the amount of control the camera allows and the fact the settings are easy to access.

I assume the price has dropped on the G12 now that its replacement, the G15, is available.

I own this camera... in a word - AMAZING.

I also have some Prime lenses with a 5D - this often takes comparable pictures (obviously not with extreme zoom, extreme low light, etc.). Really great quality. The controls being so accessible is key. Many point and shoots bury the ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. It's right there on this baby.

This offer was form July 1, 2012 until Dec 31, 2012. Has anyone seen this offer before? I am thinking of waiting for few days to buy..

jiangxi said:   you will not get $300 for the printer on eBay. Maybe $150 net.

I disagree, I see a large amount of completed auctions in the $300-$350 range. Many close to $400. I think you might be thinking of the Mark II 9000 vs the 9500.

Super find, thanks. Sooooooo many cameras...now we have one more!

Better to sell the ink and printhead from printer for ~80-90 each vs $150 for printer - $50 to ship the thing

This is not a deal since no printer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014