• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Store offers the 5-lb. Acer Aspire Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 1.7GHz 15.6" LED-Backlit Laptop in Silver, model no. V5-571-6806, for $399 with free shipping. Features include an Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7GHz Ivy Bridge dual-core processor, 15.6" 1366x768 LED-backlit LCD, 6GB RAM, 750GB hard drive, multi-gesture touchpad, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0, webcam, one USB 3.0 port, HDMI output, and Windows 8 64-bit.
LINK

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Acer Aspire
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Meh - Was hoping for TS..

Acer laptops are not worth the money - too many quality problems.

http://www.laptopmag.com/mobile-life/best-brands-overall-scorecard-2012.aspx

Really want to like this deal but the 3317U is a substandard processor compared to the other 3rd gen core i chips with the exception of the i3 3217U which is worse. The processors ending in 17 seem to be a lower performance, lower cost option. Looking for something like this, so thanks OP.

Says out of stock on site

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014