Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Nero 12
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Once upon a time this was bloated software mostly for music and a ragtag suite of applications that really didn't work together. Now they pitch it as a video suite that works seamlessly and make little or no mention of music editing. Like can I do something mundane such as convert FLAC to mp3? Website suggest probably, so I guess for the price of tax nothing to lose.

Bagofchips said:   Once upon a time this was bloated software mostly for music and a ragtag suite of applications that really didn't work together. Now they pitch it as a video suite that works seamlessly and make little or no mention of music editing. Like can I do something mundane such as convert FLAC to mp3? Website suggest probably, so I guess for the price of tax nothing to lose.

N/M... Looks like a typo on the Nero 12 rebate form...they didn't update the line noting to include the UPC from the Nero "11" box (should be 12)

rebate apparently requires the UPC from the Nero 11 box.

Wrong. They accepted a lot of things as proof of previous purchase, front cover of menu, copy of upc, etc)

Receive a $20 rebate when you
purchase Nero 12 to upgrade
one of the following products:
Adobe® Premiere® Elements
Cyberlink Media Suite, PowerDirector
Corel VideoStudio®
Pinnacle Studio
roxio Creator
Sony Vegas™ Movie Studio
Nero 7 and later

Get Nero 12 Platinum (includes Blu-ray disc playback) for only $9.99 after rebate:
http://www.frys.com/product/7283963?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
You won't find any standalone Blu-ray playback software for close to that price so it's worth it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.