1 of 1
ScottMalinowski
11/22/12 7:32 AM
WikiPost
11/22/12 7:33 AM
Nero 12 [ image/gif - 9.11kB ]
Bagofchips
11/22/12 7:38 AM
Once upon a time this was bloated software mostly for music and a ragtag suite of applications that really didn't work together. Now they pitch it as a video suite that works seamlessly and make little or no mention of music editing. Like can I do something mundane such as convert FLAC to mp3? Website suggest probably, so I guess for the price of tax nothing to lose.
DirtCheapDad
11/22/12 10:02 AM
Bagofchips said:   

Once upon a time this was bloated software mostly for music and a ragtag suite of applications that really didn't work together. Now they pitch it as a video suite that works seamlessly and make little or no mention of music editing. Like can I do something mundane such as convert FLAC to mp3? Website suggest probably, so I guess for the price of tax nothing to lose.

N/M... Looks like a typo on the Nero 12 rebate form...they didn't update the line noting to include the UPC from the Nero "11" box (should be 12)
f2000sa
11/22/12 10:07 AM
rebate apparently requires the UPC from the Nero 11 box.

Wrong. They accepted a lot of things as proof of previous purchase, front cover of menu, copy of upc, etc)
edavid
11/22/12 10:31 AM
Receive a $20 rebate when you
purchase Nero 12 to upgrade
one of the following products:
Adobe® Premiere® Elements
Cyberlink Media Suite, PowerDirector
Corel VideoStudio®
Pinnacle Studio
roxio Creator
Sony Vegas™ Movie Studio
Nero 7 and later
Evander
11/22/12 11:36 AM
Get Nero 12 Platinum (includes Blu-ray disc playback) for only $9.99 after rebate:
http://www.frys.com/product/7283963?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
You won't find any standalone Blu-ray playback software for close to that price so it's worth it
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.