• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Raidmax Stingray
Disclaimer
RAIDMAX Sting Ray ATX-249B Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. $14.99 A/R

NewEgg Item # N82E16811156281

$20 Rebate Form

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! I wasn't going to pull the trigger on this, because I didn't need a case, but I did need Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements 11. Newegg is offering a combined deal of $54.98 after $40 on 2 rebates. Also free shipping.

THank you very much. It is going to make my son very happy.

In 4 1. Green for OP!

Got it already yesterday. Ordered Tues and arrived Wed.

Well - you get what you pay - light and cheaply made. Many Newegg reviewers said the PSU was DOA. Haven't built a system yet using this case with PSU yet.

BTW - Raidmax rebate SUCKS! Had to contact them TWICE (1 from Fry's and another from Newegg)to get paid with same lame excuse. But this rebate is on-line submission but be aware you'll have to ping them to get paid.

Not sure what you're smoking, it doesn't come with a PSU, the rebate didn't start until yesterday AND NOBODY POSTED A REVIEW YET!

BPH789 said:   Got it already yesterday. Ordered Tues and arrived Wed.

Well - you get what you pay - light and cheaply made. Many Newegg reviewers said the PSU was DOA. Haven't built a system yet using this case with PSU yet.

BTW - Raidmax rebate SUCKS! Had to contact them TWICE (1 from Fry's and another from Newegg)to get paid with same lame excuse. But this rebate is on-line submission but be aware you'll have to ping them to get paid.

Meant this deal: Raidmax Typhoon w/ 450W PSU or $20 AR

Sold out as it was pre-BF deal. $50 - $10 coupon -$20 rebate = $20.

Rebate form here: Rebate

Well that one does indeed look like crap, you are right however about raidmax power supplies as they suck outloud...

I'm matching this case with the CX430 power supply @$16.99

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236205/

BPH789 said:   Meant this deal: Raidmax Typhoon w/ 450W PSU or $20 AR

Sold out as it was pre-BF deal. $50 - $10 coupon -$20 rebate = $20.

Rebate form here: Rebate

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014