• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode (Black)--- $429.00

Link

Also get 55-250mm lens free and 75-300mm lens free! (see below)

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Receive 150 Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6IS II Lens free for every 1 Qualifying Canon Rebel T4i, T3i, or T3 you purchase offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $150.00 on Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens for every 1 Qualifying Canon EOS Rebel T3, T3i DSLR you purchase offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Get 2% Back in Rewards: Purchase any compact system or DSLR camera or lens $99 and up that is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and receive 2% back in Rewards, no registration required. Thirty-five days after shipment, your rewards will automatically convert into a promotional code that is automatically applied to your account and can be used on any item that is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T3 (18.83kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This would be a decent deal if it was the T3i instead to the T3. I got the T3i 18-55mm 55-250mm 2x filters bag and printer for less than $600 after rebate then sold the printer easily for $150. There are a couple active T3i deals active right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014