• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you get CVS Brand it's 50% off, put in the code "BLACKFRIDAY" and you save even more!

I just ordered (6) CVS Deep Cleaning Pads,(for Wetjet), for 1/2 price, plus I saved $3.74 additional by putting in "BLACKFRIDAY", free shipping, and tax.

Total Price was $12.02

http://www.cvs.com/blackfriday/?WT.mc_id=EM_Fal_112212_BlackFrid...

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!........Marv

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on the tooth brush!

BLACKFRIDAY code drops the price to $33.50!

Except they have the weight on the toothbrush at 20.83 lbs and thereby incurs a shipping charge.... I might order anyway and call CS tomorrow and ask for a shipping refund.

jeepy2 said:   Except they have the weight on the toothbrush at 20.83 lbs and thereby incurs a shipping charge.... I might order anyway and call CS tomorrow and ask for a shipping refund.

Damn. I won't have to do P90X if I use that 20 lb toothbrush. Is that for real?

NJDevilsfan said:   jeepy2 said:   Except they have the weight on the toothbrush at 20.83 lbs and thereby incurs a shipping charge.... I might order anyway and call CS tomorrow and ask for a shipping refund.

Damn. I won't have to do P90X if I use that 20 lb toothbrush. Is that for real?
I think should be about 2.23 lbs, not 20.23 lbs...

$60 shipped for the Craig 7" tablet is not bad.

CVS brand diapers appear to be excluded.

I agree -- I get 25% off on diapers, but not the full 50% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014