• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Warner Brothers Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection (2011)

Lowest price for the Harry Potter lover in you.

Sold by Sears Merchant.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

harry potter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Many thanks in for three

Wish it were Blu-ray

Great deal..! Thanks

Thanks OP!

it's a 3rd party seller with 2.5/5 average rating. looks shady.

Not sure if a WalMart near you has them, but because it's black friday I got all 8 Harry Potter movies in Blu-ray for $3.96 a piece ($31.86+tax). Great price since the cheapest I've seen for a full set is about $70-80. Good luck!

nice price - 3rd party doesn't look too reliable... but GREAT DEAL IF it comes.

been notified by Sears that it has shipped

target has it for 9.99. just got a set.

Got mine, wrapped and sealed no issues. Price is now $25 as of 12/12

now $18

smeagle said:   nice price - 3rd party doesn't look too reliable... but GREAT DEAL IF it comes.Got mine; already watched the first two.

Just got mine, no problems . Thanks OP !

MarkusE said:   it's a 3rd party seller with 2.5/5 average rating. looks shady.

That 2.5 rating looks like a gift. All but one of the reviewers gave them a "1" And one that gave them a "5"... suspicious!

I'll have to double check the reseller, but I had no problem getting my dvd set. Wrapped in plastic and brand new.

My the part of my order that was fulfilled by Sears was another thing. It showed up over a week after the estimated latest delivery day. Which was also a few hours after I emailed to inquire what the deal was. Their response came after I received my shipment and stated that my order had been cancelled. LOL. In store pickup seems to work for them, but their delivery leaves a lot to be desired.

EDIT: got my DVD set from DIRECT BOOKS & DVDS.

BloatedElvis said:   Just got mine, no problems . Thanks OP !

Seller was topdeals888

No ratings. I checked out as a guest, or I would go back and give him some ratings.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.