• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Power Toothbrush with Bonus travel case
Model: 6905586550

Was: $64.97
Now: $35.97
Shipping: $0.97 (free shipping on $45+)
Mail-in rebate: $15
Final price: $21.94 + tax + 5% FW Cash Back ($1.10), or $20.94 + tax for in-store pickup

For those of you braving the crowds, show this number 0006905586550 to a WalMart associate to find this item in your store.

Member Summary

oral-b
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oral-B just returned my rebate certificate because they didn't like the receipt. I submitted the receipt that accompanied the shipment - the same receipt with the barcode that WalMart uses for returns. I noticed this receipt does not have a date although it does have the store and amount. If you received this rebate, what receipt did you submit? They are allowing me to re-submit a different receipt but I'm not sure I have another receipt from WalMart.

Go to your 'My Account' page. Click 'View complete order history'. Click 'View Order Details' for that order. You should get a screen that looks more like a receipt than a packing slip. It has Order date, order number, & complete details.

Print this page & you are good to go. You might want to cut off the junk above the 'Purchase Summary' area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014