Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

since camel said so, in for 5 for gs3s in my house. thanks!

FYI... the new 95MB/s cards are out now, so these slower card prices are starting to drop.

The Camel doesn't know when new technology comes out!

SteveG

If you are looking for SD check out BB, they have it for $17.99

SD is the same price on Amazon. I am just trying to decide if I want the Ultra or spend the extra cash on the Extreme.

Almost $10 in shipping and taxes?????? ARE U CRAZY?

Are these good for HD recording? I read somewhere about lower class being better, because higher or lower (can't remember which) being faster in random write, but the other in sequential write. Any truth in that?

sgogo said:   FYI... the new 95MB/s cards are out now, so these slower card prices are starting to drop.

SteveG

Why are the 30mb/s, 45mb/s and 95mb/s cards all class 10?

Slickone said:   Are these good for HD recording? I read somewhere about lower class being better, because higher or lower (can't remember which) being faster in random write, but the other in sequential write. Any truth in that?

sgogo said:   FYI... the new 95MB/s cards are out now, so these slower card prices are starting to drop.

SteveG

Why are the 30mb/s, 45mb/s and 95mb/s cards all class 10?

I believe they all write at the same speed. But the reads are faster. Class 10 is supposed to equal 10MB/s write. The 30/45/95mb/s refers to the read speeds. I, personally, am waiting for the Samsung UHS-1 cards to come out. They promise 75 read and 20 write.

Thanks OP, in for three of the 64GB version

$18.99 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014