• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
the deliberate dumbing down of america
This book will change forever the way you look at your child's education.

Barnes and Noble #1 Bestseller
in its History of Education category.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt

God help U.S.

Link is to page. On the page are links where you can DL the book. You can DL a PDF. So no nook required. Not sure about any other available format.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried to change my avatar & nickname. I guess it will update soon. Normally I wouldn't think twice about symbolism. But once one realizes the meaning behind some of them, there is no reason to continue their use (especially in these times). I used in2dadark, not bc of any dark forces or even batman. More of a dating preference.

I also noticed the all seeing CBS eye on the bottom of the page. Can't say I'm surprised. Anything they can do to track your (shopping or otherwise) habits will be done. Also the choice of avatars..? lol devil(s), snake, crying person. The web is becoming a lot like television, bleak & nihilistic. Be careful of course.

As confirmed 11/6/12.

Where are the cliffs notes?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014