• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001T7QJ9O?ie=UTF8&tag=

Description:
Amazon offers Howard Leight R-01526 Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff. Impact Sport is an electronic earmuff which automatically shuts off loud impulse noise to a safe 82db while amplifying conversation and range commands. There is one single power and volume control knob allowing you to hear conversations near or far from you. Also has an AUX jack which connects to MP3 players and scanners. Two AAA batteries are included and there is an automatic 4 hour shut-off in the event the unit is left on by mistake which increases the battery life. Easy access is provided to the external battery compartment. Unit is water resistant and is a convenient folding design providing easy storage.
NRR 22
ASIN: B001T7QJ9O
Item model number: R-01526

Thanks adrian & mark

Member Summary

Howard Leight R-01526 Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent earmuffs, I can't recommend these enough. Definitely a great value at this price.

notlikeyou said:   Excellent earmuffs, I can't recommend these enough. Definitely a great value at this price.

Thanks, Bang for the buck I think there the best.

I have 2 pairs

notlikeyou said:   Excellent earmuffs, I can't recommend these enough. Definitely a great value at this price.

Seconded. Used these on a hunt this year and I heard wild hogs and a buck way before I even saw them.

Why put "Guns" in the title ? Seems like this would work well against a nagging spouse.

Fantastic muffs, best for the $ by far. IMHO

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014