• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
knotts

Fire and Police Recognition Days

Starting Thanksgiving Day and running through January 31, 2013, Knott's will honor all those who protect life and property with Fire and Police Recognition Days. FREE admission to the park will be offered to all active fire and police personnel and one guest. November 22 - January 6 up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $25 each. January 7- January 31, 2013, up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $19 each.

I've been with my kids for the past several years now. Just show your badge at the gate with 1 guest and walk right in. No tickets issued. It's a nice place to take the kids on their winter break. I think parking is around $12.

Member Summary

knotts
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now if they only included the chicken dinner...
It has been since the 60's I went there quite often, I guess they still have the restaurant.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014