• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

mobil hotspot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deal is back on Amazon as of 11/23, 2:54 PM CST. It was on yesterday's Lightening Deal and 100% claimed quickly.
What makes this product attractive is Virgin Mobil's $35/m unlimited 4G + 2GB 3G combo data plan. Virgin rides on Sprint's network. In the case of 4G, Sprint licenses Clear's WiMax 4G network. It has limited 4G LTE network of its own. So if you live in a Clear's 4G WiMax coverage area like I do, you can enjoy unlimited 4G at peak download speed about 6 MB/s.

iq300plus said:   So if you live in a Clear's 4G WiMax coverage area like I do, you can enjoy unlimited 4G at peak download speed about 6 MB/sFor others, be sure to Zoom in to the street level on the coverage map when verifying that blue 4G in building DATA is available

Any problems letting the service lapse and then reactivate when needed?

lowmazda said:   Any problems letting the service lapse and then reactivate when needed?
This is pay as you go plan. No commitment required.

Answered the question myself. Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014