rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127703

Free games are Assassin's Creed 3 and Shogun 2

Member Summary

MSI N650-MD1GD5/OC
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got one. Thanks op

Yeah they got the AMD 7770 for the same price also which did come with games initially, but now they removed that. I canceled that order and went with the GTX 650 which I wanted more anyways, im partial to nvidia drivers. The 7770 is slightly faster I believe though.

Great deal. I like the fact that this has full DVI, VGA, and HDMI ports, no adaptors needed. By the time I factor in the $40-50 I would have spent on Assassin's Creed III and the bucks I'll recoup selling my old Radeon 4850 on eBay (need a new nVidia card for 3D playback - the GTX 650 isn't necessarily a big enough upgrade otherwise over the 4850), this card will have a net cost to me of about zero.

The faster, older gaming cards like the GTX 550Ti, 560, and 560Ti are coming down in price over the past week to the $95-$150 range, but since this will be used with a 720p projector, I don't think I'd notice the difference in performance, it will likely use less power and run cooler, so the GTX 650 is a terrific deal for me.

FYI Shogun 2 is a stragegy game set in medieval Japan. It gets a 3/5 average rating in the Amazon reviews, with most negative reviews talking about problems downloading it or it running slower on an older PC.

Fan on card had blade break off after starting.

Rebate must be post post marked within 20 days. Thats about one week after you get it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014