• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE :The printer deal is dead as they have discontinued it. If you already purchased the printer with the kit bh has confirmed you will get the rebate of $500 which will cover the printer. Also contact bh and you will get the price match to the bag. I will verify tomorrow if you can get the $606 price rather then the $646. See my post below for email from customer service. It make bh responsible if canon does not honor, but it came from buyer directly. Just make sure to cut hole in box as some posts elsewhere have been denied for only sending upc sticker and not cutting full hole in box.

They will NOT price match to Amazon 606$ price.

camera 599
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=cart_accessori...
includes 16gb card

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens for Digital SLR Cameras $63
Save $150 On Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens $7

Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Color Inkjet Photo Printer $499
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/609352-REG/Canon_3298B002_...

Turn around and sell the printer on eBay for a safe assumption of $150 possibly $350 on some completed sales. Also could sell one of the lenses for another $100 to $150 making this an even better deal.

Get AMEX $500 card via mail in rebate
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/Rebates_Promos/123112_CANO...

Member Summary

Canon T3i (21.32kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

victorb said:   
The only terms I see in pdf say this at the end. (below). Is this excluding the items as it is just a discount for purchasing together, or is it another offer. If you can get all this you can sell the printer and one of the lens which makes it a better deal then Amazon.

"Neither the Pro9500 Mark II nor the
Pro9500 Mark II and Digital SLR or PowerShot American Express Reward Card offers can be combined with any other printer offer or promotion."

I have seen someone complaining in another forum that rebate got declined as he/she paid the bundle price but it could very person to person. I would call CANON and verify with them before betting $500 (for something I do not want )

i figured the deal otherwise was good but with the printer it could be serious. I ordered, and will call in the morning. if anything I will call and remove the printer. thanks

where did you see the post? The only one I can see is for not cutting the box all the way through, which it states a few times in pdf.

awesome deal!

This is a fantastic deal on an excellent camera. Hope the rebate on the printer goes through!..

Camera shows OOS (at 3am CST)

All beware of casebuddy site. Ordered a sonic 2 case for ipad from them and it is a cheap plastic case. It would not stay open upright. Contacted them and got an rma number and returned. Now they said they will not refund as there is damage to the cheap plastic. Now they are following me and giving me red to bother me. What an interesting site to do business with. BEWARE!!!!

The camera is back in stock.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit

(includes memory card)

B&H #CAEDRT3IK MFR #5169B003Free Shipping (USA)
Qty: Price: $579.00 X

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens for Digital SLR Cameras

Qty:

Reg: $299.00

Savings: $150.00

Discount Price: $63.00

X

Canon 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens

Qty:

Reg: $199.99

Savings: $150.00

Discount Price: $7.00

X

Bundle Total: $649.00

like I mentioned the printer rebate is there. Canon closed today to verify rebate. Can always return printer as there is no restocking fee.

B&H is a credible store but they generally are not forgiving on such matters. You'll likely end up paying shipping both ways in the likely event they will not honor the $500 AMEX rebate. Calling may help but remember, they have an out in the language, I suspect it will sneak through for some but not most. They don't like sending out $500 This is not unlink the glitch in the Amazon deal yesterday that allowed you to add two of the 55-250mm lenses. Order went thru for all but I suspect they will not actually ship for most.

ash =o)

After reading through the rebate form I do not see any language that would disqualify the rebate? Since the printer is an add-on to your cart and not part of any bundle or discounts (related to the camera and printer) I do not see why it wouldn't go through..

We are not "combining with any other printer offer or promotion"

Perhaps I missed something though?

I chatted with B&H customer service this morning and was told the printer rebate is 100% valid on this deal.

I also called customer service and they put me on hold to speak with a buyer who deals with canon and verified it is good as the others are instant rebates and not mail in rebates. They are stackable.

As an extra add on to the deal. They are price matching Amazon on the bag. Just called CS and they added the bag and will ship separately for free. If you already ordered give them a call. The deal keeps getting better.

Looks dead, printer shows discontinued. Several other deals still live. If they will PM the Amazon price, looks like you can get the kit plus the two zooms for about $570

ash =o)

Here is response email from bh about the $500 camera rebate if anyone needs it... It looks like ashvid is right the printer deal is dead if you did not buy it alady it is showing discontinued. If you did buy it good job as we should be good for $500 rebate.

Dear Customer,

Please be advised that Canon will honor your mail-in rebate and its not relevant with the instant savings that you received on the items.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

James F.
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Thanks Victorb! FYI they will not give the free bag. Reason, Amazon is no longer offering it. You got lucky!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014