• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1600 Points
Disclaimer
This is redundant as it is shown in their flyer already, but is very easily overlooked meaning big score for you! The card is marked $19.99 and rings up as such, but take a copy of the flyer with you for the price adjustment. On a whim, I stopped in for this and some $1 DVD's. I figured all the cards were gone already, but eventually asked a clerk where they were. To my surprise, there were 8 left on a very non-descript shelf. I snagged all 8 for a total of $80.

Link to the flyer (look close):

Again, it MUST BE THIS STYLE CARD or they won't give you the discount.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I grab some non-activated ones from WalMart and they wouldn't ring up at target so just FYI they have to be from target

I thought that is what was in the flywer, then I looked online and it looked like they put 3-month live codes in instead. Must have been a printing error, now I want to go out and see if I can get some.

very good price for that, yeah it is like half off.

Receipt
Disclaimer
Just went to Target. They were out of the ones from the ad but I grabbed 4 at the register (old kind). They rang up 19.99 for the first one and then 10 for every extra one. The lady at the register just adjusted the first one to make them all 10. Worth a shot especially because the games department said they were all out of points.

Just wanted to bump this since this is still working. Any xbox live points card is fine. The games department said they were out but I found some in the cards by the registers.

Found some of the older type by one of the registers. Rang up $10 each no problem. Thanks OP for pointing this out.

Thanks a ton guys. Theses were on all the kids lists. I didn't even notice them in the ad. I found the older style at the register and scored 5.

Found these at the register as they were not tagged as being on sale but rang up as onsale. Had 4 that did not ring up correct but they were a different style than what was on the picture. You can use one of the self scanners in the store to check the price prior to ringing up just make shure to scan the SKU for the card and not the Xbox code.

got back from target and the ones in the picture by the gaming section were sold out - but up by the registers there were plenty to be found. Grabbed a bunch and they rang up $20, the woman adjusted the prices. A $10 off $100 printed out on checkout - bonus. I'll buy a GC with it.

Didnt work for me this afternoon. Told it was doorbuster only.

Didnt work for me this afternoon. Told it was doorbuster only.

There were tons of cards at my Target. It was not labeled so I had to ask them to confirm. I only bought 2 of them but they must have had 50+ and I got them at around 9am. Some fell down on the bottom shelf collection dust. I'm not sure why they say it's a door buster deal(limited Quantity?) since I got mine so 12 hours after they opened their doors. The last page in their ad says prices are good till 11pm on Friday and all day Saturday. You should go find a manager and override it.

No go for me. Found some old-style ones by the register but they rang up 19.99. The ad they had on hand was different than the one in that link (no prices on the left side).

edit: Brookhurst/Westminster in GG, CA

The ones I found at the register rang up for $10, GSO, NC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014