• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a Free $100 Amazon.com Promotional Credit with the Purchase of a Sonos PLAY:3 or PLAY:5 and Bridge

Through November 26, or while supplies last, get a $100 Amazon.com promotional credit with the purchase of a Sonos PLAY:3 or PLAY:5 and Bridge from Amazon.com. The Sonos Bridge connects all of your Sonos players wirelessly so you can stream music throughout your home.

Similar to free bridge promotion when purchasing Sonos sets... instead you get $100 Amazon credit after 33 days.

Sonos Play 3 - $299.99
Bridge - $49.00
=$348.99 + tax
Amazon credit ($100)

Link - Amazon Sonos promo

Member Summary

Sonos PLAY:3 or PLAY:5
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Bridge
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Actually, you don't have to buy a Bridge -- it's a straight $100 Amazon credit for buying a Play:3 or a Play:5 by itself. Awesome deal if you've already got a Sonos system. (Still an awesome deal if you don't have a system, though you'll need to shell out $49 for a bridge if you're just starting out.)

I have one of these systems and it's without a doubt the best money I have spent on tech in the last few years. I started out with a connect amp and wired some speakers in the bathroom and a PLAY:5. Then I added a PLAY:3 for the kids room upstairs.

The kids can have the music on and dinner is ready and I can turn off their music with my phone and they come down for dinner. I can also monitor what they are listening too and even turn it down if it's too loud.

I use the PLAY:5 by the pool or while working in the garage and listen to Pandora and Sirius Radio.

We had a party the other day and passed around the iPad and took turns playing or favorite songs from L=Spotify]/Spotify-coupons/#shopnow=http://www.spotify.com[/L].

We also use the PLAY:5 for holidays. I hide it in the bushes and play scary halloween music, or have in the dining room for Thanksgiving dinner or have it behind the Christmas tree playing Christmas songs.

Cool thing is I can have Pandora on in the bathroom, kids can have Pandora on a totally different channel upstairs and my wife can be listening to Sirius in the kitchen or we can have all 3 synced and playing the same music throughout the whole house.

If you are at all a music person, this system is AWESOME! and at this price, jump!

I'm getting another PLAY:3 - thanks OP

Just an update: Crutchfield is offering a similar promotion, though you really do have to buy either a Play:3 ($299) or Play:5 ($399) speaker AND a Bridge ($49). If you do, you get a $100 Crutchfield reward credit. So, after you factor in the cost of the bridge, basically $50 to use on a future purchase. Not a bad deal if you shop at Crutchfield.

And if you're wondering, "Can I sell the extra bridge for cash?" the answer is "not really." There are a ton of these on eBay/craigslist, and you'd be lucky to clear $15 after shipping. However, extra bridges really do have a use -- they will extend the range of your Sonos network.

Finally: You can also get a free bridge with any Play:3 or Play:5 you purchase direct from Sonos.com.

And I will add my two cents to the poster above: Sonos is one of those things that seems absurdly expensive (it is) and absurdly cool (it is) and you think you don't need it because you already have some solution that works just as well for cheaper (you don't, I promise). It's also just a really amazing company. Their customer service is rather off the charts.

Looks like this is a wide-ranging Cyber Monday promotion... Target, Abt Electronics, B&H Photo are all offering a $100 gift card for purchase of a speaker system and bridge. I think Amazon is the only one screwed up (at the moment) in that they are offering you a $100 gift card for just purchasing the speaker, no bridge required.

This is a pretty great deal...added a play:3 to my sonos collection..and I have to agree with everyone that owns a Sonos...Hi-Fi easy set up (i've not had to contact support ever) wonderful apps and neat tech.

any more sonos deals?

bump

did anyone get their $100 credit yet to their account?

diggydoggy said:   did anyone get their $100 credit yet to their account?

As the terms clearly said, the $100 credit will arrive 33 days after purchase. So need to wait awhile.

I can't believe that I did not see this deal.

I can't believe I didn't buy 5

Is there any way to combine the free bridge with the $100 credit? That would be a sweet deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014