Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Entertainment Books @$12.25 after 30% off and cashback - Black Friday sale

First page
1 of 3
azs1
11/23/12 1:46 AM
Go through ebates for 50% CashBack on Entertainment Books (usually 17.5%)! This is the biggest CashBack level I've ever seen them give. Coupled with the current 30% off (and free shipping) sale, that makes most of these discount/coupon books a net $12.25. After CashBack, additional books are $10.

Black Friday only!
WikiPost
11/23/12 1:46 AM
Entertainment Books BF [ image/png - 118.22kB ]
onsale
11/23/12 2:27 AM
Thanks - in for 2!
foolsmate2000
11/23/12 10:23 AM
Funny, don't you think FW should be working with Entertaiment on this? Why would their CashBack (Ebates) be 5x more than ours?
therugsucker
11/23/12 10:27 AM
Thanks,op.
azs1
11/23/12 10:32 AM
foolsmate2000 said:   

Funny, don't you think FW should be working with Entertaiment on this? Why would their CashBack (Ebates) be 5x more than ours?

Yeah. I always prefer going through FW whenever I can to support them since I get so much value from this community, but this is too big a differene to ignore...lol.

Maybe they can try to work out a better deal with Entertainment, though...(Either way, I very much appreciate their allowing deals from competitor sites to be posted!)
IamN41
11/23/12 10:38 AM
When do the coupons in the book expire?
azs1
11/23/12 10:40 AM
IamN41 said:   

Most will expire November 1, 2013 (a few national coupons, like for car rentals, usually expire later).
yoregano
11/23/12 10:42 AM
A bit of a "thread crap" here, but just my opinion... I've bought Ent. books for several years, and I think the overall quality has been gradually declining, with a steep droppoff in the 2013 book. It's smaller, previous mainstays like grocery stores, Culver's, etc. in my Chicago-area book are absent. Coupon values are decreasing in some cases, like instead of BOGO, it's $15 off a $60 purchase. Also, there are coupons for stores that have been out of business for years. Okay, these are random anecdotal thoughts, and YMMV depending on book/region. But I feel the overall value has diminished enough that I'm not sure it's worth it at any price. With the increased presence of Groupon and the like, the Ent Book model is just not the value it used to be.
cthesage
11/23/12 10:43 AM
IamN41 said:   

1. When do my book discounts expire?

Most Entertainment Book discounts are valid until November 1st of the year specified on the edition, with a few exceptions such as St. Louis edition that is valid until December 31st. Therefore, you should check the coupon to confirm its expiration date.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.