• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
thanks adrian

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sold out here. they open at 12am mst. thanks.

I was there last night and they had only 2 in stock. If you were not in the first 4 in the gun line, you were out of luck. You would think they would have more than 2.

Has anyone successfully PM'ed to WalMart? I saw A commercial that led me to believe they will match even BF prices.

Yeah, this store is a joke. WTF? A large retailer puts out a nationwide Black Friday ad for this item and they only have 4 in stock. I will never shop or recommend this store and will smear their reputation every chance i get. Disgusted

I got this on black Friday and was the first at the gun counter. The guy behind me also asked to purchase the 88 and they said they were out of stock. This leads me to believe that they only had one gun for the sale. Seems a bit ridiculous.

Same problem at Dicks' They dicked everyone interested in 88. Will not shop there any more. Would not issue rainchecks, they said none of the other stores had the gun and I called corporate office office and all they had to say was that they "were sorry"!!
Reported this tactic to Florida Consumer Affairs. Probably wasting my time there also!!

What's ridiculous is even having a "sale" on firearms, with the sky-high demand for them since Nov 7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014