• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AmazingKeys.com has $10 off of any vehicle computer chip car key for black Friday. Use coupon code "blackfriday" at checkout. Since their keys are already 50%-80% less than the dealer prices, this is a good deal for those that need an extra key.

http://www.amazingkeys.com

Member Summary

AMAZINGKEYS.COM Black Friday $10 off any Computer Chip Car Key
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

AMAZINGKEYS.COM Black Friday $10 off any Computer Chip Car Key
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal but the discount covers the shipping of $8.95!

I thought they had free shipping.
http://www.amazingkeys.com/pages/freeshipping

Order of $75 or more? I ordered a single key $21.54 shipped using the promo only because of my support for USPS

How does this work? The site lets me specify the make model of the car and they will ship me a key with Fob. Is it guaranteed to work?
Also, my neighbor has a nice BMW. Can I get a key made for HIS car?

Did you read it?

tedzo said:   How does this work? The site lets me specify the make model of the car and they will ship me a key with Fob. Is it guaranteed to work?

I looked at what they had for my car--the keys come uncut. You still have to take them to the hardware store to get cut. What they seem to be providing is the electronic side of it.

They provide the key.
You need to have it cut - and likely have to take it to a dealer to be programmed (for a fee, of course).

tedzo said:   How does this work? The site lets me specify the make model of the car and they will ship me a key with Fob. Is it guaranteed to work?

I was actually looking for another key for my BMW, turns out they don't carry any BMW keys.

If you want remote starting capability, isn't this a nice opportunity to get a "chipped" ignition key to put in the car for the remote start?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.