• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just click on the item and pick ultra saver for more than reasonable shipping cost.

Good luck and give me more fatty wally badges~! ^^

Free Link

Member Summary

frys (112.78kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP, in for triplet

Lot of stuff already OOS for store pickup in bay area.

Also "+ Shipping" for the majority of us. On a dollar or two items...not worth it.

Thanks for posting - I am in for KIS 2013 FAR w/free shippping.

599 for 55" tv, but $129 shipping kills it. Also looks like have bad review. http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/lg-55ls4600/4505-6482_7-3...

Lots more can be found in my thread here.

tv guy,looked like a manager, tried to rip me off. he said 479 for tv w/ 2yr warranty, i asked how much without warranty 429, i looked online and the tv was for 379. horrible sales tactics.

i was at fry's yesterday and looked at the SIIG wireless all in one keyboard/touchpad for use with my tv/htpc. I see it has a $27 rebate on it today making it 9.99 AR. Sweet deal!

Again (and possibly for the last time) I went to the store and they did not have the items. They sales person said: Oh we have 4 of this item and 6 of the other item, but we don't know the locations of the items (they could locate the items)! Fry's has been dis-honest at all the times. From now on, I try not to buy anything from fry's at all and will not recommend fry's to anyone.

I went today in sacramento at around 11:15am and managed to get nearly all the FAR items that I wanted, about 11 items. The only one that I wanted that was sold out was the corsair USB headset. There we also many others that I wasn't interested in that were in stock as well. You have to admit that they have vastly more quantities of their doorbuster and FAR items than any other places like Best Buy, etc.

You do have to know the layout of the store to hunt them all down, because most sales associates don't know any other sections besides their own. So there are some weirdness like the free iPad case and bag were not in the section in computers where the rest of the iPad cases are but in the cellphone section because the maker of the case and bag usually makes iPhone stuff. Same with the rhino cigarette light to USB power adapter. That wasn't in the phone charger section in the cellphone area but in the power adapter/inverters section because rhino stuff is usually in that section.

That said, I generally don't expect much from fry's employees so I am never disappointed. i just enjoy all the smoking hot deals.

double post - mod's please delete

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014