• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
3 Pk Quick Sealant - Liquid Rubber Spray (14oz) (63% OFF) $14.99 + $5 S/H

http://www.dailybargainshop.com/

Quick Sealant liquid rubber coating is excellent for roof leaks, butters, skylights, hoses, windowsills, PVC pipes, flashings, duct work, foundations, basements, chimneys, downspouts, vent pipes, A/C drip pans, RV's & Campers, trailers and so much more!

The liquid rubber spray seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. It will not sag, drip, crack or peel and forms a durable flexible barrier that lasts for YEARS!

Features:

Quick Sealant is rubber in liquid form in a spray can
Fix leaky pipes - Seals windows - seals anything you want!
Long-lasting, Watertight
Can be top-coated with latex or alkyd based paints
Withstands temperatures from 40 degrees below zero to 160 above
Can be used indoor or outdoor

Condition: New

You Get: 3 Pc Value Pk of Quick Sealant Rubber Spray 14oz spray can

Member Summary

liquid rubber (4.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Not sure if there's a site problem, but . . .

I tried going through PayPal to pay for an order and two credit cards (Discover and Visa) were denied with the following message "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." Not sure what's going on.

Anyone try this stuff?

Hey, I need some of this stuff. I recently installed a screen door in the bottom of my boat and it's leaking like crazy!

labboypro said:   Hey, I need some of this stuff. I recently installed a screen door in the bottom of my boat and it's leaking like crazy! LoL funny,

"Today's Homeowner" tested a very similar product and it was crap:

SEE: FLEX SEAL

(The video was even worse than the written description)

Live again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014