• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG 47" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV 47LS4500

I didn't see this posted and thought it was a deal worth mentioning.

This is offered by Newegg on eBay, $499 shipped with 30 day free return including shipping if unopened. No tax for most, get a few extra bucks by adding 2% FatCash, $9.98 of eBay bucks, plus 5% for online purchases if you use Discover. It will likely sell out fast. As of now, 322 sold.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-47-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-47LS4500-/300...

Happy Shopping!

Member Summary

LG 47" LED HDTV 47LS4500
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For a quick compare, usually sells for $599 and selling right now at WalMart for $578.

was not able to pay using credit card. Message says "can not accept this credit card. Tried Discover and Mastercard".

WalMart had this and the Samsung LN46E550 for $548 on Saturday. BB was closer and they priced matched so I picked up the LG there. Newegg has been selling it for $500 on eBay but I wanted to be able to return it easily if I find a better TV or deal (have until Jan 24th) and I don't think the AMEX extended warranty will work on items purchased on eBay even if they are new. I haven't set it up yet and was wondering if others have opinions about this TV. I'm going to use this as my main TV in the living room so picture quality is key and I don't care about the fluff features (e.g. 3d, wifi, etc.). If someone can point me to a better screen for around the same price from a local retailer (I live around Boston) that has a easy return policy I would appreciate it. TIA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014