• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After a taking a break the Werner 22 foot folding ladder is back on sale for $159.

Linky

Member Summary

Werner MT-22 22 foot folding ladder
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is this diff from The Home Depot black Friday one?

Free delivery, tax on you...

It was a lightening deal for $129 just a few hours ago.

Why didn't you post it?

Because it has been on sale from Amazon and Home Depot before for $99 - $119, so not a hot deal.

? 2 years ago?

Sure your not talking about a 16 foot ladder? Would have saved me money this morning...

I don't have a wayback time machine, it costs too much!

turtlebug said:   Because it has been on sale from Amazon and Home Depot before for $99 - $119, so not a hot deal.

Yea, and McDonalds's hamburgers used to be $.05 and gas was $.25/gallon.

Well, looks the Black Friday hostilities are about to ensue. Might I offer this,from GA Home Depot ads. Believe it is same price across country.
WERNER« 22' MULTI-PURPOSE LADDER, TYPE IA

SKU # 769410

( 187 )
Buy Online
$129.00

November 22 - November 28

SPECIAL BUY

Confirmed Werner 22' ladder in-store for $129 in Beaverton, OR.

I bought this same ladder at Lowe's last month for $200+, I'm going to return it today.

I'm glad you found a black friday deal, and welcome adding it to this post, that's the way it should work!
Hope Ecbean price matches Home Depot! It'll save him a trip to Home Depot.

For those away from a Home Depot, or thiose too far away, $159 with free shipping might work out pretty nice as well.

Thanks,Photowhit. My pink curlers are blushing (see avatar)! Cyber shopping fatigue was setting in, I hoped I'd gotten it right. HD had plenty of these in stock in local store - seem to have good supply of sale items.

ecbean said:   Confirmed Werner 22' ladder in-store for $129 in Beaverton, OR.

I bought this same ladder at Lowe's last month for $200+, I'm going to return it today.
just have Lowe's PM with a 10% discount.

Confirmed Werner 22' ladder in-store for $129 in Round Lake, IL. They still had 6 left after I bought one. This was today (11/24) at 8pm CST.

My guess is many other stores still have these in stock.

Man I wish I could use this for work. We're required to use fiberglass only.

This is a great deal, so green for you OP.

I desperately needed an extension ladder today. Browsed the internet and was shocked by the $129 price for the MT-22 on HD's website. I drove over and that's what it was marked. Drove across the street to Lowes and got it for $116.10 + tax. I used some of my remaining gift cards from the Michaels/Lowes deal back in the spring to sweeten the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014