• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Someone mentioned in another Staples thread that they got the IHome IP90 Ipod dock/clock radio for $10.50. I found one in a store today, on the shelf with the other Ipod docks, not even marked clearance.

SKU is 908724 and is still showing $59.99 online. Here's what it looks like, for reference only. Staples.com link, for reference.

You can still check your local store for inventory online.

Inventory checker It's a clearance item, so YMMV as always.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

IHome IP90S (5.39kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What version Ipods dock and charge? Newer Ipod Touch 16 & 32GB?

Here are the tech specs. Looks like it goes up to Ipod Touch 4th Generation.

Try this link.

I went to Staples as they had one left, and they refused to sell it for $10. It was $99 and that was it.

Rochester, MN has one left as of tonight at $10.50 confirmed price.

My family bought one for a Christmas present for us and told me there was another one on the shelf.

Just in case someone is in that area and wants one.

I found the only one within 100 miles and managed to get it, after begging them to check the back room three times. Problem is I have two daughters with iPods, so...if anyone is lucky enough to locate one and kind enough to sell it, I'll make it worth your while--PM me.

This is bs. My Staples refuses to agree the price is below 99.

NIZMOZ said:   This is bs. My Staples refuses to agree the price is below 99.You have to find the right SKU, sweetheart. Not "something like it".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014