• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Canon PIXMA Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's the PIXMA MG5320 model.

List Price: $149.99
Regular Price: $89.00

fivetalents said:   It's the PIXMA MG5320 model.

List Price: $149.99
Regular Price: $89.00


How is this printer as compared to Canon MX 892 at FRYs

HEELLOO said:   fivetalents said:   It's the PIXMA MG5320 model.

List Price: $149.99
Regular Price: $89.00


How is this printer as compared to Canon MX 892 at FRYs


Q: Do you want CD/DVD printing? If no, get the 892. If you do, get the 5320. Simple.

wildviper said:   HEELLOO said:   fivetalents said:   It's the PIXMA MG5320 model.

List Price: $149.99
Regular Price: $89.00


How is this printer as compared to Canon MX 892 at FRYs


Q: Do you want CD/DVD printing? If no, get the 892. If you do, get the 5320. Simple.


Not quite that simple. The MX892 has a lot of features that the MG5320 does not, like faxing, duplex, auto feeder, etc.

http://all-in-one-printers.findthebest.com/compare/444-449/Canon...

892 cheaper at B&H no shipping for me + save $14.05

fivetalents said:   wildviper said:   HEELLOO said:   fivetalents said:   It's the PIXMA MG5320 model.

List Price: $149.99
Regular Price: $89.00


How is this printer as compared to Canon MX 892 at FRYs


Q: Do you want CD/DVD printing? If no, get the 892. If you do, get the 5320. Simple.


Not quite that simple. The MX892 has a lot of features that the MG5320 does not, like faxing, duplex, auto feeder, etc.

http://all-in-one-printers.findthebest.com/compare/444-449/Canon...


Well true. Not as simple.

Do you want CD/DVD printing and FAX and auto feeder? Get both! Simple now? haha

wildviper said:   

Well true. Not as simple.

Do you want CD/DVD printing and FAX and auto feeder? Get both! Simple now? haha


LOL

I picked up the 5320 at Fry's 4 months ago - I'm happy with it; It's slick, glossy, has a soft-opening 'outbox', along with Bluetooth and WiFi support.

Very happy with it thus far, being my 4th Canon printer and/or all-in-one. Fry's has it once a quarter for $69, and almost monthly for $99. At $50, it's almost a no-brainer, since Fry's advertises the 'regular' price as $149.

Thanks, OP!

We picked up the Canon MG 3220 at Sams Club yesterday for $40. We couldn't be happier!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014