• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DOUBLE DOUBLE savings on all HP ink in Staples Rewards®² when you buy $50 of HP ink and recycle¹
Now 20% or $4

back in Staples Rewards®² or per recycled cartridge¹

Reg. 10% back or $2 back

Valid November 25 - December 1

Example: the same day.³ HP 60XL black/60 standard color, 2/pack. 364982. Here’s an example: You pay: $51.99 You get: $10.40 20% back in Rewards² + $8.00 $4 per recycled cartridge¹ = $18.40 in total Rewards savings

TY DanoMcGarret Staples Premier will get $10.40 + 20*$4 = $90.40. Dano

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ink
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

helptnt said:   DOUBLE DOUBLE savings on all HP ink in Staples Rewards®² when you buy $50 of HP ink and recycle¹
Now 20% or $4

Reg. 10% back or $2 back

Do you mean $4 recycle and 20% back?

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   helptnt said:   DOUBLE DOUBLE savings on all HP ink in Staples Rewards®² when you buy $50 of HP ink and recycle¹
Now 20% or $4

Reg. 10% back or $2 back

Do you mean $4 recycle and 20% back?

Dano

Deal is on page 4 up coming circular. I not sure what they mean just took the info from the ad.

I saw Double Double and thought it was an In-N-Out coupon !

I *ALMOST* recycled today. Had the cartridges in my car when I went to Staples but decided to wait.

Good for all cartridges per month (10 or 20 if Premier)? Or do they have a limit on how many the "double double" applies to?

Looks like we can double dip on this for November and December recycling.

JiggleTheHandle said:   It looks like this deal...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236963/

That thread used to be "Staples 11/25-12/1 Free After ER or rewards Kaspersky, McAfee, Duracells AGAIN Computer Deals, etc".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014