• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So I was looking around at the microcenter ad this morning, and their name brand 55" LED caught my eye in the ad, but they left the name and model # out of the ad.
It's actually the 55LM8600, which I have drooled over for a while, but didn't want to pay 2k or more for it.
It's 1560 or so at Amazon - Amazon Linky

It's still 2k at bestbuy, and I tried pricematching them this morning, but BB conveniently doesn't price match over BF weekend. They'll resume Nov 27, so highly YMMV that these will be in stock by then.

Here's the link for MC
55LM8600 at Microcenter - IN STORE ONLY

I picked one up around lunch time and the sales guy I had track one down for me wasn't really aware of this model and had to find it in the computer. My store had 15 in the back, none on the floor, so I consider this a hidden gem on BF that you can still find in score...if you live close to a microcenter.

Member Summary

55LM8600 (4.07kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Thanx in for one.
Great find.
They also had a 60" Samsung 3D priced at $1300.
But I wanted to replace my 47" LG with an Lg.

how is this set? im thinking about one...

The deal is back on for $1299. Refer to pg. 29 of the flyer. Call the store to confirm model number and price. I got one as BB price matched the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014