• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME 3 tuners with CableCard for $119.99 + tax (4 some) & FSSS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HKIB6E/...

This is the best price I've seen so far.
Enjoy.

Member Summary

SiliconDust HDHR3-CC HDHomeRun
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$60 for dual tuner model. I have the prime... Good deal!

Dual tuner model doesn't work with CableCard.

I paid $100 for a refurb a few weeks ago. It seems fine, but this is still a really good deal. I'm very happy with the HD HomeRun Prime (had a Hauppauge USB tuner previously).

in for 1
thanks OP!

$99 on woot for the refurb a couple of weeks ago
$20 more for new is decent

Best price I've seen on this. Ceton InfiniTV 4 is also available at Newegg.com for $150 if you want quad tuner and dedicated HTPC with available PCI-E slot Link

I went with the InfiniTV 4 for the extra tuner. Look at the $/tuner cost.

mooncusser said:   in for 1
thanks OP!

$99 on woot for the refurb a couple of weeks ago
$20 more for new is decent

Technically wasn't it 99.99 + 5 for shipping for the woot deal? So it's 15 more for a new one.

true dat, good point

I would like to replace my current set up of one fios whole house dvr and 2 stb boxes.

If I get this what else would I need to complete my set up? Ideally I would also like to add the ability to stream DVD ISOs and media files to my TV, my Roku and my WD TV Live.

I would like to have this project not take up any more electricity then I use right now for my 3 FIOS STBs, if possible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014