• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Pavilion15.6" G6T-2200 Laptop, 3rd gen I3 $362 after coupon and FWCB @ HP Home/Office

$399 - $20 coupon SAVE20HP - 5% CB = ~$362

LINKUS

sparkling black
Windows 8 64
3rd generation Intel Core i3-3110M Processor + Intel Graphics 4000
4GB DDR3 System Memory (1 Dimm)
320GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
No Additional Office Software
No additional security software
6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
15.6" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366x768)
SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
HP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
802.11b/g/n WLAN
Standard Keyboard (Black)

HP Home
Need a HP Home coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HP Pavilion 15.6" G6T-2200 Laptop
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad, average, but not bad!

I cannot believe that nobody greened this. For $50 more you can add a Radeon 7670M graphics card... that is a SCREAMING deal. Especially when you consider the fat 5% CashBack that Fat Wallet is giving for HP. There is also a paypal $10 off coupon code "caunanov" but I couldn't find a place to enter PP coupon codes and HP wouldn't recognize it.

Electronifan said: For $50 more you can add a Radeon 7670M graphics card
That is a great deal, nothing beats discrete! Seriously I have a lot of experience with Intel's integrated video cards and they are terrible at rendering HD and playing video games.

Good find bradicuss, I wish I saw this sooner looks like it's gone up from $399 to $479.99

I got the HP Pavilion 15.6" G6T-2200 Laptop, 3rd gen I3 around Jan 4th shipped+tax for $513. I got the linen white. So far it's working great.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014