• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Description:

Those who wanted HDMI just buy a HDMI to DVI adapter on eBay for $2.35.
So HDMI will not kill this deal and the adapter is very useful I think everyone should buy 1.

LED Backlight Yes
Display Type Widescreen LED
Screen Size 24"
Widescreen Yes
Pixel Pitch 0.276mm
Display Colors 16.7 million
Display Format 16:9 Widescreen
Backlighting LED
Touch Screen No
VideoInterface Type: DVI, VGA
Resolution and Preset Modes
Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
Condition: New
Features: Built-in Speakers
Audio Speakers: 2 x 2 Watt Speakers
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 30,000:1
(Don't believe 500,000,000 dynamic ratio most of them are just to lure you guys and not true just marketing strategy check wikiL for more info about it, I have an Acer S230HL 23" dual hdmi with 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio I am telling you this is much better.)
Brightness: 250 cd/mē
Response Time: 5 ms
(and those 2ms gtg are really 5ms, gtg just means gray to gray but other colors are 5ms, imho I would rather get a Full 5ms monitor rather than getting a 2ms gtg and other colors are 5ms imagine the gray are faster and the rest color are slower.)
Horizontal Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
Vertical Viewing Angle: 160 degrees
Physical Specifications
Unit Dimensions (WxHxD) 23" x 17.38" x 8"
Unit Weight 9.2 lbs. OMG too heavy, yeah right monitor that are light tend to tilt/fall more face down or back, light monitors are not sturdy, unless you want to carry this around in your house and you never go to gym.

1yr warranty labor and parts(owner pay to send to manufacturer on warranty claim, manufacturer pay shipping to send back to consumer on claim)
Usually monitor broke on the first 3 months so 3yrs warranty is not needed, unless you have anxiety attack .
But 1 year is better than 3 months refurbished, unless I am missing something.
All are great review not a single bad review.

This monitor comes with both RGB d-sub cable, DVI and audio cable.
The VESO Mount make this deal slick.

$10 Off
Use coupon at checkout "NTK78064"
11/23/2012 11:59 PM ET and then when coupon expires wait 2-4hrs they will renew the coupon over and over again, they have been doing it for 4days now.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

But wait DO NOT FORGET FATWALLET 6% Cash Back on TigerDirect.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

monitor (13.56kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I didn't see the option to enter the coupon "NTK78064" so I bailed on the screen that asked for my CC

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014