• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First post bare with me..
50% off electronic cigarette starter kits at HTTP://www.simplecig.com plus free shipping. Offer good till cyber Monday. There are three different size starter kits from $25-$70 take 50% off and they're super cheap.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

I just found another site too HTTP://www.electroniccigarettesfast.com, they have 20% off there sale prices with coupon code "blkfri12". I just baught the ego-w LCD kit for $35.96 plus $4 shipping. would of cost $50... Pretty excited.

uh huh

Is this deal still going on or does anyone have a new coupon code for SimpleCig?

thanks

Is it closed now, I want to buy one for my friend as he is very much addicted to this and I think this is the best alternative for him. I hope he will like this. Is there any review for the product?

Alternate site for cheap starter kits (~$3 + shipping)if you don't mind China shipping wait(shipping is ~$4 from Hong Kong):
Starter Kits

Or if you prefer a great price (~ $18 shipped) on a more satisfying refillable kit from the same place:
1.6ml Multiple Wicks Detachable EGO-CE4+ Atomizer 1100mAh Battery 2pcs Pack E Cigarette (Stainless Steel)

You will need to order eLiquid separately (~$2/10 ml - lasts me about 6 weeks, I cut it 50/50 with distilled water)

Electronic Cigarettes are a good alternative and adds cash in your wallet. I'm glad this was posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014