• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Roku 2 XS Kit
Disclaimer
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/roku-2-xs-streaming-player-bundle/p...

I just bought mine today. My store in Denham Springs, LA still had about 10-15 of them when I left. This is the cheapest I've seen the Roku 2 XS, plus it's coming with a free HDMI cable, 2 months of free Hulu+ for new subscribers, and a free copy of Angry Birds preloaded on the unit. An additional $5.97 will net you a 2 year service contract which I opted not to take. If I should go back and get it, let me know. I haven't heard of lots of issues with these things which is why I passed on it. I'm really looking forward to using this as a Plex client on my home network!

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Roku 2 XS Kit w/ HDMI Cable
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

69.99 at costco

This ended up being $69.99 + tax ($5.86 for me) so I save $2.16 over Amazon, but I have to go get it from the store. Lazy wins, so I'm getting it on Amazon.

J&R has it for $69.99 and no tax + FS (if you sin up for their loyalty program) and after coupon TURKEY10.

deleted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014